Thursday, January 31, 2008

Day 3

1/31/08
Woke up this morning at 8am. I cooked myself some eggs and toast then headed out for my first Pod activity. (Pods are our temporary teams, we find out our permanent teams on Monday) We sat through several talks and learned the rough schedule of what the year has to bring. We had a two hour session with about 100 people and played "get to know everyone" games. It was a pretty good time. After all of that I came back and took an hour and a half nap to get some energy back. Which brings me to right now while we are waiting for a room-mate to come back and cook some chicken for us. Tonight I have the fireman information meeting which you have to attend if you want to do the pack test on Sunday. Thats all for my day. I am OUT.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sound like a fine time. By chance is your house a co-ed? Have you cleaned up your house to your standards.

So is the every night Corp night at the Bar? Fly fly fly away your money.

Anonymous said...

Yes, do you have females in your house and pod?
How is cooking assigned?
How was grocery shopping as a group and how do they do that with what funds?
How was your roommate chosen?
Love, Mom